Our Health and Safety policy incudes
- The responsibilities of Netco Marine and those of its employees.
- Employee’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with fire precautions, fire drill, assembly points and the location of telephones to contact the emergency services at each working site.
- The importance of attending site induction courses.
- Employee responsibility to ensure they are aware of the location of the accident book, first aid boxes and of who the named first aider is on site.
- Employee compliance with emergency regulations in force on site.
- We shall identify, assess and strive to eliminate hazards to all in our workplace including our employees, subcontractors & visitors.
- Employee’s duty to notify employer or site supervisor of any potential risk or hazard.
- We will take every effort to comply with relevant OH&S legal and other requirements.
- Employee’s awareness of responsibility with regard to the health and safety of themselves and others working around them.